• Hydrocolloid pimple patches help shrink the appearance of blemishes by absorbing oil and impurities
• Reduces redness and calms inflammation
• Protects breakouts against bacteria
1. Apply 1 patch over blemish to clean, dry skin.
2. For best results wear for a minimum of 6 hours, then remove and dispose.
3. Depending on the size and stage of blemish, it is safe to repeat the process using a new patch.
Suitable for: All skin types, blemish prone skin
Use: Use as needed when blemishes begin to appear
Claims: Vegan, drug free, gluten free, cruelty free, paraben free
Net Wt: 50 patches
Hydrocolloid: A plant-based dressing that gently absorbs fluid, extracts impurities and reduces redness to help flatten and shrink pimples
Protective patches help to protect breakouts against bacteria and prevent skin picking and pimple popping
Q: How long should I leave the patch on for?
A: We suggest that the patch stays on for a minimum for 4 to 6 hours for maximum effectiveness.
Q: Can I reuse patches?
A: No, patches are single use. After using a patch, dispose and use fresh ones as needed.
Petal Cleanser washes away impurities and melts makeup for skin that’s refreshed and prepped.
Stay calm, cool and clarified with Daydream Clarifying Serum.
Dream Gelée Moisturizer is packed with skin-loving ingredients to hydrate, soften and plump skin.