• Brightens and enhances skin radiance
• Resurfaces complexion and improves tone and texture
• Boosts cell turnover
• Moisturizes and nourishes skin
1. Apply a thin layer to moistened face, avoiding the eye area
2. Lightly massage into skin using circular motions with your finger tips
3. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse with warm water to reveal smoother, glowing luminous skin
Suitable for: All skin types
Texture: Scrub mask
Use: Use 1-3 times per week or as tolerated
Claims: Clean, vegan, cruelty free, paraben free
Net Wt.: 1.95 oz / 55 g
Vitamin C: Three forms of vitamin C help to brighten, smooth and enhance skin radiance for a glowing complexion
Lactic Acid: Brightens, smooths, evens skin tone and is known to firm
Orange, Carrot and Sunflower Oils: Blend of oils to moisturize and nourish skin
Rosemary and Rice Extracts: Delivers soothing properties that help avoid irritation and calm redness
Q: Is there Fragrance in the formula? It is very strong.
A: No, there are zero artificial fragrances. The delicious scent is from oils and extracts.
Q: How hard should I “scrub”?
A: To illustrate, think about how strong you would rub skincare products on an inflated balloon and not want to pop it.
The harder you “rub”, the higher your probability is that you will irritate your skin more.
Try on the forearm first as a patch test. If you feel any irritation or see redness you may not want to continue to use.
Q: What are the physical exfoliators made out of?
A: The physical exfoliant is made out of silica microspheres and sodium bicarbonate. No plastic particles.